MATERIALS FOR December 17 & 18, 2020
NEW LAWYER TRAINING WEBCAST
THURSDAY December 17, 2020 Eastern Standard Time
Opening Remarks and IMPORTANT Instruction
Aaron Durden, Esq.
Veteran Benefits for Ohio New Lawyer Training
Aaron Durden, Esq.
Federal Criminal Sentencing and Overview for Ohio New Lawyer Training
1-Outline Federal Sentencing by Aaron Durden.pdf
Basic Ohio Business Law for Ohio New Lawyer Training
Joe Gibson, Esq.
Firearms Law for Ohio New Lawyer Training
Susan Gellman, Esq.
Sexual Harassment for Ohio New Lawyer Training
FRIDAY December 18, 2020 Eastern Standard Time
Overview and IMPORTANT Instruction
Benjamin Zacks, Esq.
Professionalism for New Lawyer Training
Ben Zacks Professionalism.pdf
Ashley Rutherford Starling, Esq.
Fundamental Law Office Mgt for New Lawyer Training
FUNDAMENTAL LAW OFFICE MANAGEMENT 2020.pdf
Heidi Wagner Dorn, Esq.
Client Fund Mgt for New Lawyer Training
Dorn Client Fund Management.pdf
Phillip Eckenrode, Esq.
The Role of Depositions for Ohio New Lawyer Training
Steve Mindzak, Esq.
Ohio Workers' Compensation Law for Ohio New Lawyer Training
Joe Gibson, Esq.
State and Local Zoning and Planning Laws for Ohio New Lawyer Training
NEW LAWYER TRAINING WEBCAST INFORMATION, INSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS PAGE
If you are doing the 12 hour seminar please scroll down and see all agenda, materials below.
If you are only doing Prof., Client Fund and Fundamental Law Office Mgt please scroll down for agenda, materials BUT ONLY for Fri, Dec 18th from 845am-12pm
(1)INSTRUCTION AND REQUIREMENTS:
-Remember: You will need a compatible computer to view the webcast program and a strong internet connection (we recommend ethernet if possible). You can be viewing the webcast from any physical location that makes it possible for you to pay attention and meet the necessary requirements.
(2) PRACTICE WEBCAST INFO LINKS: You have already been registered for the practice webcast and an email confirmation has been sent to you. However if you did not receive that email you can always register yourself at the following URL.
CLICK HERE FOR PRACTICE WEBCAST (It will have you register then should start automatically)
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar and in most cases will automatically allow you to start participating in the practice webcast.)
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®Webinars Made Easy®
(3) ACTUAL WEBCAST SEMINAR INFO LINKS: You have already been registered for the practice webcast and an email confirmation has been sent to you. However if you did not receive that email you can always join the seminar by following the steps below:
1) Go to www.joinwebinar.com
2) Put the following Webinar ID for that particular day's seminar and supply your personal/business email which should be whichever one that you supplied on your registration.
3) Text us at 614-204-6456 to let us know that is how you have joined the seminar for the day
December 17th: Webinar ID: 642-515-747
December 18th: Webinar ID: 708-833-155
-NOTE: You will be responsible for logging in and knowing how to do so BEFORE the seminar time begins. Remember these are live seminar formats therefore be prepared and know your requirements. If you have any questions we STRONGLY suggest that you call/email/text us way before the seminar begins so that your concerns can be addressed fully and the situation can be rectified as to get you comfortable to start the seminar when necessary.
(4)MATERIALS PAGE: MATERIALS PAGE BELOW (Scroll down page)
-We will not test or ask questions regarding the material. If you would like to view the material during the webcast you can use a secondary device to do so (like a tablet or your phone). No other programs can be open on the device you are viewing the webcast program.
(5) TEST TEXT MESSAGE WITH OVERVIEW: We will send you a test text message alert approximately 1 week before the seminar begins to make sure you have received all necessary instruction and to see if you had any last minute questions. We will be texting the number in which you provided on your registration form to us. We will also be using this same number to notify you on any internet/webcast issues we might be experiencing before or during the seminar. Please contact us if you originally supplied us with a landline number or you did not receive a test text after registering. (It might take up to 48 hours after registration submission to receive the test text.)