NEW LAWYER TRAINING WEBCAST INFORMATION, INSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS PAGE
If you are doing the 12 hour seminar please scroll down and see all agenda, materials below.
If you are only doing Prof., Client Fund and Fundamental Law Office Mgt please scroll down for agenda, materials BUT ONLY for December 2, 2021 from 7:30am-10:50am
(1)INSTRUCTION AND REQUIREMENTS:
-Remember: You will need a compatible computer to view the webcast program and a strong internet connection (we recommend ethernet if possible). You can be viewing the webcast from any physical location that makes it possible for you to pay attention and meet the necessary requirements.
(2) PRACTICE WEBCAST INFO LINKS: You have already been registered for the practice webcast and an email confirmation has been sent to you. However if you did not receive that email you can always register yourself at the following URL.
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar and in most cases will automatically allow you to start participating in the practice webcast.)
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®Webinars Made Easy®
(3) ACTUAL WEBCAST SEMINAR INFO LINKS: You have already been registered for the practice webcast and an email confirmation has been sent to you. However if you did not receive that email you can always join the seminar by following the steps below:
1) Go to www.joinwebinar.com
2) Put the following Webinar ID for that particular day's seminar and supply your personal/business email which should be whichever one that you supplied on your registration.
3) Text us at 614-204-6456 to let us know that is how you have joined the seminar for the day
December 2nd: Webinar ID: 395-242-283
December 3rd: Webinar ID: 707-433-083
-NOTE: You will be responsible for logging in and knowing how to do so BEFORE the seminar time begins. Remember these are live seminar formats therefore be prepared and know your requirements. If you have any questions we STRONGLY suggest that you call/email/text us way before the seminar begins so that your concerns can be addressed fully and the situation can be rectified as to get you comfortable to start the seminar when necessary.
(4)MATERIALS PAGE: MATERIALS PAGE BELOW (Scroll down page)
-We will not test or ask questions regarding the material. If you would like to view the material during the webcast you can use a secondary device to do so (like a tablet or your phone). No other programs can be open on the device you are viewing the webcast program.
(5) TEST TEXT MESSAGE WITH OVERVIEW: We will send you a test text message alert approximately 1 week before the seminar begins to make sure you have received all necessary instruction and to see if you had any last minute questions. We will be texting the number in which you provided on your registration form to us. We will also be using this same number to notify you on any internet/webcast issues we might be experiencing before or during the seminar. Please contact us if you originally supplied us with a landline number or you did not receive a test text after registering. (It might take up to 48 hours after registration submission to receive the test text.)
MATERIALS FOR December 2 & 3, 2021
NEW LAWYER TRAINING WEBCAST
THURSDAY December 2, 2021 Eastern Standard Time
Opening Remarks and IMPORTANT Instruction
Phil Eckenrode, Esq.
Professionalism for New Lawyer Training
Ashley Rutherford Starling, Esq.
Fundamental Law Office Management for New Lawyer Training
Heidi Wagner Dorn, Esq.
Client Fund Management for New Lawyer Training
John Sullivan, Esq.
Ohio LLC Usage for New Lawyer Training
Carley Kranstuber, Esq.
Emotional Impact of the Practice of Law for New Lawyer Training
MATERIALS Carley NLT Emotional Impact 2021.pdf
Jedidiah Bressman, Esq.
Ohio Personal Injury Law for New Lawyer Training
Steve Mindzak, Esq.
Ohio Workers Comp for New Lawyer Training
FRIDAY, December 3, 2021 Eastern Time
Aaron Durden, Esq.
Veteran Benefits for Ohio New Lawyer Training
MATERIALS durden va outline.pdf
Aaron Durden, Esq.
Federal Criminal Sentencing and Overview for Ohio New Lawyer Training
Philip Eckenrode, Esq.
The Role of Depositions for New Lawyer Training
Joe Gibson, Esq.
Firearms Law for Ohio New Lawyer Training
MATERIALS Gibson Gun Law.pdf