MATERIALS FOR December 15 & 16, 2022
NEW LAWYER TRAINING WEBCAST
(FULL DESCRIPTION AGENDA CLICK HERE)
THURSDAY December 15, 2022 Eastern Standard Time
Opening Remarks and IMPORTANT Instruction
Video Replay Begins
Joseph Gibson, Esq.
Estate Planning for New Lawyer Training
MATERIALS: Gibson Presentation Estate Planning.pdf
Jason Starling, Esq.
E-Discovery for New Lawyer Training
MATERIALS: E-Discovery J. Starling PowerPoint Presentation.pdf
Jedidiah Bressman, Esq.
Overview of Ohio Workers' Comp and Personal Injury Litigation and Privilege Considerations for New Lawyer Training
Presentation PI and Worker’s Compensation Court Litigation.pdf
Attachments Materials PI, Workers comp, Privilege Lecture by Bressman.pdf
Jedidiah Bressman, Esq.
Fundamental Law Office Management for New Lawyer Training
Presentation Bressman Fundamental Law Office Mgt.pdf
Attachments for Bressman Law Office Mgt.pdf
Phillip Eckenrode, Esq.
Professionalism for New Lawyer Training
MATERIALS: ECKENRODE Professionalism CLE PowerPoint.pdf
Heidi Wagner Dorn, Esq.
Client Fund Management for New Lawyer Training
MATERIALS Dorn Client Fund IOLTA Presentation.pdf
FRIDAY, December 16, 2022 Eastern Time
Aaron Durden, Esq.
Veteran Benefits for Ohio New Lawyer Training
MATERIALS durden va outline.pdf
Aaron Durden, Esq.
Federal Criminal Sentencing and Overview for Ohio New Lawyer Training
1-Outline Federal Sentencing by Aaron Durden.pdf
2-Federal Sentencing by Aaron Durden.pdf
Fed Sentencing Case Decisions.pdf
Philip Eckenrode, Esq.
The Role of Depositions for New Lawyer Training
MATERIALS: Deposition CLE PowerPoint.pdf
John Sullivan, Esq.
Ohio LLC Usage for New Lawyer Training
MATERIALS Sullivan LLC Usage.pdf
Carley Kranstuber, Esq.
Emotional Impact of the Practice of Law for New Lawyer Training
MATERIALS Carley NLT Emotional Impact.pdf
Kristen Ayers, JD
Practicing an Attorney's Work-Life Passions with Purpose through Goal Setting for Ohio New Lawyer Training
Passions and Goal Setting for New Lawyers.pdf
Lawson Case 2008-Ohio-3340.pdf
NEW LAWYER TRAINING WEBCAST INFORMATION, INSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS PAGE
If you are doing the 12 hour seminar please scroll down and see all agenda, materials below.
If you are only doing a portion of the webcast, for example just Prof., Client Fund and Fundamental Law Office Mgt or just general/substantive law lectures, please scroll down for agenda, materials
AND BE MINDFUL OF THE SCHEDULED LECTURES
(1)INSTRUCTION AND REQUIREMENTS:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTION DOCUMENT (Click Here)
-Remember: You will need a compatible computer to view the webcast program and a strong internet connection (we recommend ethernet if possible). You can be viewing the webcast from any physical location that makes it possible for you to pay attention and meet the necessary requirements.
(2) PRACTICE WEBCAST INFO LINKS: You have already been registered for the practice webcast and an email confirmation has been sent to you. However if you did not receive that email you can always register yourself at the following URL.
CLICK HERE FOR PRACTICE WEBCAST (It will have you register then should start automatically)
(After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar and in most cases will automatically allow you to start participating in the practice webcast.)
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®Webinars Made Easy®
(3) ACTUAL WEBCAST SEMINAR INFO LINKS: You have already been registered for the practice webcast and an email confirmation has been sent to you. However if you did not receive that email you can always join the seminar by following the steps below:
1) Go to www.joinwebinar.com
2) Put the following Webinar ID for that particular day's seminar and supply your personal/business email which should be whichever one that you supplied on your registration.
3) Text us at 614-204-6456 to let us know that is how you have joined the seminar for the day
December 15th: Webinar ID: 893-234-683
December 16th: Webinar ID: 323-374-459
-NOTE: You will be responsible for logging in and knowing how to do so BEFORE the seminar time begins. Remember these are live seminar formats therefore be prepared and know your requirements. If you have any questions we STRONGLY suggest that you call/email/text us way before the seminar begins so that your concerns can be addressed fully and the situation can be rectified as to get you comfortable to start the seminar when necessary.
(4)MATERIALS PAGE: MATERIALS PAGE BELOW (Scroll down page)
-We will not test or ask questions regarding the material. If you would like to view the material during the webcast you can use a secondary device to do so (like a tablet or your phone). No other programs can be open on the device you are viewing the webcast program.
(5) TEST TEXT MESSAGE WITH OVERVIEW: We will send you a test text message alert approximately 1 week before the seminar begins to make sure you have received all necessary instruction and to see if you had any last minute questions. We will be texting the number in which you provided on your registration form to us. We will also be using this same number to notify you on any internet/webcast issues we might be experiencing before or during the seminar. Please contact us if you originally supplied us with a landline number or you did not receive a test text after registering. (It might take up to 48 hours after registration submission to receive the test text.)